Thursday, December 20, 2012

Color Composition

                                          Blue

                                          Green

                                          Purple

                                          Red

                                          Yellow

                                          Orange

11 comments:

  1. You did a really well job filling the frame and really emphasizing the color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the orange photo for its fiery look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how the orange photo has different kinds of orange in it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are some great photos. It is interesting how they seem to follow the pattern of curving lines.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the orange photo. The swirls and their shades of orange are fascinating.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The orange paint in the bottom pic gives it kind of a fiery touch. Good Jorb.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Megs! I love the different shades of orange in this. Such a great shot Megs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Megiepoo!! The orange one is great, tons of different shades that really bring contrast to the shot!! You go glen coco

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey there Megan James! Nice shots... but it seems like you kinda rushed at the end. But the orange one is stunning. Keep doing your thing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice job Meagan your colors are very stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Im sorry that matt doesnt know how to spell you name:( But nice photos! youre doing a great job!

    ReplyDelete