Hello, my name is Tanysha. People think I'm shady because I tend to be everywhere and nowhere at the same time. But who cares what people say, I'm a free soul. I come from a wonderful, tight-knit family. My mothers name is Shani-qua, and my fathers name is Phil. But Phil is not short for Phillip, so don't get that confused, he hates that. Sadly, I do not have any siblings. My parents said that they couldn't handle any more kids after me, whatever that means. But that's neither here, nor there. Anyways, I am a guidance counselor. That is my job in life, people tell me it is what I was born to do. I was blessed with the "Guidance Counselor look" if you know what I'm saying. Plus, I love helping people feel better, and helping them through rough times. I spend a majority of everyday counseling, making that sweet cash money, but I do have a little bit of time for other trivial activities. For example, my favorite thing to do in my free time is troll. People define "trolling" in many different ways. To me, trolling is just messing around with people, and going crazy. Even though I love to troll, it is not my specialty. I am secretly very good at singing. Although, I auditioned for American Idle last year and... well I really don't want to talk about it. Regardless, I'm a great singer, and my mother agrees. So stop judging me.
No comments:
Post a Comment