Thursday, September 13, 2012

National Geographic Post


I like this picture because the color reflecting on the cave walls is super pretty. Also, from the angle that this picture is taken, the man stands out in the picture because the other objects are framing him. The bubbles coming out from the man's mask look really cool, I like how the photographer caught this picture at that exact moment.

10 comments:

  1. I really like the color in this photo, its soooooooooooo ahhhhmazinggg....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours and the atmostphere they match perfectly

    ReplyDelete
  3. This picture is really cool with the colors and how its an underwater picture. What were you thinking of when you saw this?

    ReplyDelete
  4. the greens and blues are cool colors that distinguish each others specific shades. super deece

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool picture, the colors really stand out

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is pretty fantastic, I love the colors and the eerie feeling it gives off

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice looking picture!! The light that makes the surrounding green is really cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like how the light reflects into the underwater cave! It makes the different shades of green look even cooler!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Megan, I really like this picture! I like the greens and blues in the cave it makes it look pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete